Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve~

Santa (papa) made a visit on Christmas eve. Miles was a lil hesitant, but he at least gave him bones and bumped heads w/ him.
He loved his cars from Santa....daddy did too!

Miles also got a lot of fun goodies from nonie and aunt laurie. Including his Christmas eve jammies to sleep in.
We had lots of yummy goodies too of course! Mom went to NYC a couple weeks ago and got some frozen hot coco mix from "Serendipity"...it was SOOOOO divine!
Miles and papa's thing is to bump heads, so he bumped heads with Santa...even though he didn't know it was papa!
video

3 comments:

Cari said...

I love the jammies! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

barbmartin said...

What a fun Christmas for all of you! I love that your dad played Santa. That is the coolest idea. Next year he won't be so hesitant. What is the yummy dessert that you are all eating? Looks wonderful! I love his jammies. You all look happy!!

Alex said...

Ohh! Fozen hot cocoa sounds so yummy! I need to get me some of that. And I love chocolate crinkles. They are my favorite!