Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh friend!

We went over to our friends house the other night and Miles good friend Garrett is the coolest! When I saw these two playing I am amazed how fast they grow! Here are some flashback pics.

First pic is when these two first met Miles was 4 months old and GJ was 1. Second pic Miles(1) GJ(2). Third pic Miles(1 1/2) GJ(2 1/2). I estimated the ages fyi. I hope they will be friends forever and have fun looking back at their baby pictures. We all know these two boys are gonna be the studs of SGU when they get older, watch out ladies!


GJ's lil sister is Lucy's future best friend too. She was born in Oct. Miles absolutely adores her. In fact when we first got there he pushed GJ out of the way so he could see baby! He loves touching her and being sweet and soft. I hope this is a good sign of things to come.
video

No comments: