Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Smiles :(

Miles has his first ear infection. Well I guess we can say we are luckier then most babies. He did burst his ear drum, it started as an infection then burst. His other ear is infected now too. We didn't even know because he hasn't been really fussy or in pain. No tugging on the ears, just smiles.

Although there has been some new recent obvious signs he isn't all Smiles. Now we know why he has been so cuddly and attached to blankie & mommy!
Another thing "Sleepy Head"! It's actually been really nice for me because he has been going to bed at 8-9:00pm and not waking up until almost 10:00am every day. Saturday he slept in till 11...I couldn't believe I got up before him. Not to mention his 3 hr naps as well. It could be a lil bit of a growth spurt and this ear infection, but I'm not complaining.

6 comments:

Jeff Olsen said...

it's all part of becoming a rockstar! ears bursting, later mornings. He's just starting early!

Cari said...

Poor Miles! Feel better soon buddy!

The Lowe Family said...

same things happened to my izey ro. we must be sucky mothers.

Cherylann and Mike said...

What a cutie. Good for more sleep, but I hope he feels better soon. We loved seeing you guys the other night. Thanks for squeezing us in that night. Christian busted up laughing in the middle of church remembering Miles. It was pretty funny.

The Toland's said...

oh my poor baby...he needs me!

EBeauty03 said...

Poor thing, hope he's feeling better soon. I'd like to know how you avoided an ear infection so long...I think Jerimiah's first was sometime before 6 months but def before a year!

Enjoy the cuddling and hope he's doing better soon!