Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Picture Perfect!

Here they are! Miles 1 year pictures, it was so hard to choose because there were so many good ones. These are all of my favorites, numbered for your convince. Let me know which ones are your favorites!









I can't thank you enough Alecia! You really did a great job!
k so I tried to enlarge my pictures b/c i think they look so much better on my blog that way but soon realized not everyone has a widescreen or big monitor so it cut half the pictures off. I guess we'll just have to settle on clicking on them to enlarge sorry :(. (Can you see the pics now Tasha?)

14 comments:

Staci said...

sorry i reposted and it erased everyone's previous comments :(

The Ulrich's said...

I LOVE his 1 year old pics!! I love all the little expressions he makes!!! Your photog did a wonderful job!! :)

The Talbi said...

SAD! they didn't cut in half on mine! darnit! I wonder if that happens on mine too...? They look so much better big. Oh well. I like how you put them on in little groups like that. How do you do all this cool stuff??

Tasha T said...

I can totally see them now, but I'm on a better computer too..

They are ALL SO GREAT! I don't think I can pick a favorite. It is SO beautiful out there---I need to think of a reason to visit again!

Mr. Dean R. Kelly said...

#4 so cute...love them all, but really like the older pix when he is looking thru the porch railing. This girl can take a picture. xoxo Uncle Dean

Cyndi said...

I love them all! They're so much better and more unique then a studio! I love how his little personality is SO obvious in all of them!

The "D.C." O's said...

These pictures are adorable! Do you think Alecia could take some of Joshua long distance.:)

The Lowe Family said...

11, 17, 18 and....all the rest too! they rock!

TannHart said...

They are all too cute! I can't pick a favorite...good luck :)

The Toland's said...

1,3,4,5,13,24...and my fav. #16...I want to eat his lil' pointing carrot finger!!! (this was really hard to choose my fav.s by the way...I love his sweet face)!!

Cari said...

I like numbers 1 and 17 the best. All of them turned out so cute and I really love the one you put on your title!

Jessica said...

these are so cute! I love the suitcase idea.

Lindsay said...

4, 13 and 17 are my favorites... but honestly... those are all so freakin' cool.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Totally cute! Love them all. I like 5,7,& 11 best! Soo cute!