Friday, February 6, 2009

Freaky Friday~Mom Freaking out!

So I had another mommy breakdown today! It's weird b/c I thought when mothers go back to work for the first time after having a child it's really hard, but for me it wasn't that hard at first. Now it's hard.....I have gone 7 months working everyday now and atleast it's part time, but it is soooo hard. Now that he is getting older and really starting to do new things that I'm missing out on it's not fair. I work 12-5 which is Miles peak of the day....before that he is just waking up and then takes a morning nap, then I have to leave. When I get home it's dinner time and then bed. I miss out on all his interaction time completely.

I am just trying hard to be a good mother and make sure Miles is getting the time and learning he needs, but I have to just depend on my babysitters to do that and I can't make them spend all their time on my child when they have children of their own. Ideally it would be nice to work the morning shift at my work, but that will never happen so I guess I just have to work with what I've got.


The weekends are the best and can I say TGIF! I love the weekends w/ the two loves of my life! I guess I just need to calm down and put more trust in my sitters, which I'm so thankful for!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

i bet that is so hard... I hope you adjust so it's not as sad for you... or i guess you'll just learn to cherish your weekends like it appears you're doing :)

brooks said...

trust his grandpa..i just give him one red vine a day. he likes them. next week we gradute to black!

Cyndi said...

All I can say Stac, is that your little guy knows exactly who his mommy is and he adores you. I've seen that personally every time I watched him for you and you came to get him. He ALWAYS gets excited when he sees you. Even tho they're little, they understand how much you love them. You're a great mom!!

The Toland's said...

hahah dad is the greatest babysitter I've ever seen!