Friday, January 30, 2009

Everday In February!



In the month of February I am going to try and post everyday! I have a friend that post a different subject for each day of the week on her blog and I thought it was a fun idea. Thanks Cari! So the topics will be:

Movin Miles Monday-Which will feature a video or pictures of him developing his crawling, walking, or even where he is going and what he is getting into.

Tasty Tuesday- Will feature him trying a new food or snack.

Wild Wednesday- Pictures featuring a Smiles funny Wild expression of some sort.

Theatrical Thursday- Miles dressing up and creating a story.

Freaky Friday- I just liked the name Freaky Friday, but this day will be pretty much misc fun that happens!

Smiles Saturday- Featuring my favorite Smiles picture of the week!

Spiritual Sunday- Miles learning about Jesus!

This might get hard to do, but I think it will give Miles and I more time on him and his development as well as giving you “Smiles” blog fans something to enjoy!

4 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so glad that you are doing this! Its been fun to blog virtually everyday in January; and I love that you are involving Miles in every post. Good luck; I can't wait to read them!

Aymee said...

Great! I can't wait.

barbmartin said...

What an awesome idea! I will look forward to every day. Thanks so much, Staci. An old roomate of grandpa's dropped by last night on his way to Florida with his wife. When he saw Miles' pics he commented on how Miles' eyes express such maturity for his age and also a definite engagement in his surroundings, soaking everything in and wanting to learn. This guy is a physician's assistant and has done well baby checks for years. He was really impressed with Miles. I told him that it was because his parents are exposing him to many wonderful experiences, really opening up the world to him for learning and exploration. He really loved the pic of Miles looking out the airplane window. He said that is rare for a babe that age to look out a window so intently. Way to go mom and dad! You have a great little boy there!

The Toland's said...

good idea i cant wait!!!