Saturday, November 1, 2008

7 Heaven!


Smiles is 7 months! I can't believe how fast that last month flew. The older he gets the harder it is to see what new developments happen...it all starts to blend together so to name a few things; he sits up pretty good on his own now, still a lil wobbly but we think that is b/c he has no bum. Also he has 5 teeth and hopefully pretty soon his two front upper teeth will come in, but as of right now they are pretty stubborn. He has been taking the whole teething thing pretty good though. I really am truly blessed to have such a good baby.
He is eating a lot more now and I guess from other people's point of view they say he has grown so big in the last couple weeks. He is slowly fitting into 3-6 months clothes. Still laughs and smiles all the time. He has been saying "dadda" and "mamma" but I think he is just making noises. We like to pretend though. Again we are so happy to have him in our lives. Everyday we just get so excited to see him. Happy 7 months Miles!

5 comments:

TannHart said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up! He sure is a cutie, and a lot smaller than Wes was...he was wearing 3-6 months at 2!

The Toland's said...

i love him...and i cant belive its been 7 months already...i love these pic.s and i am excited that he is fitting into his Naartjie outfits yayayy!!! I will have to post some pics on the naartjie website!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Crazy how your little one has grown so fast! As they get older it just flies by faster so hold on! He is such a happy laid back kid. We can't wait to see him in Dec!

Aymee said...

Honestly, I can't believe he is 7 months already. I can't believe it is already November, Holy Crap! He is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I love him so much. He is sitting up really well. What a sweet boy. We miss him...and you guys! I really like his outfit, where did you get that?

Aymee said...

Naartjie...got it. So cute. I need some more Naartjie