Sunday, June 1, 2008

2 Months Old!

Today Miles is a whole 2 months old. Wow I can't believe I made it to 2 months. Today I found this really cute shirt in all the clothes I recieved for Miles. It is so cute and he looked so cute for church today. Thank you for whoever got me it...sorry I can't remember who.


Here is his weird birth mark on his back. Rob says it looks like he is plugged into the Matrix. Everyone sees something different, heart, star I just see a blob of red dots. I like it it's unique! Just thought I would show everyone before it lightens up and maybe goes away later.

8 comments:

Di said...

It's a hemangioma. It should disappear by age 3 at least that is what the doctor told us. Jed had three show up after he was born. They are starting to go away. Pasty white skin brings it on!

Staci said...

hemangioma hahah wow never heard of that. Good to know though thanks Di! Gotta love pasty white skin!

T said...

I totally agree with the Matrix theory...hehehe. That's cool, he might be the "chosen one." He looks so cute in that shirt, like a miniature man, I love it!

barbmartin said...

What a little man! He is adorable in this outfit and look at those smiles! Grandma thinks he's "chosen" with or without the blob of red dots! :)

said...

Eli has that same cute shirt!...love it. Oh and I finally got a baby wrap yesteday from TJMAXX...love it!!! I havent quite mastered the sleeping position yet though, but she loves the tummy to tummy!

Staci said...

Yah Laurie good job :)

The Toland's said...

hahaha Rob... once again everything in your life has to refer to something si-fi!!! But then again I do agree... when mom and dad aren't looking he goes and plugs himself in and fights the Smiths in the Matrix or perhaps chilling with the patriarch and discussing how he is the chosen one!

Bill and Tara said...

What a big boy!!! He is so cute Staci! Josh had the same kind of birthmark on his neck, they told us it would go away by 3. Nope, it was more like 5, and there is still a hint of it now, but it's pretty faded. Most moms I have talked to said it is more like 5 or 6 when they go away. But it's no big deal. At least it's not someplace where everyone can see it, like his neck. I ALWAYS had people stopping me and asking if he was bleeding or something. sheesh.