Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swimming With Cousins~

Today we went swimming with cousin Addy and Lochlan. They are too cute. Miles didn't get in the water today but we might take him sometime this summer!

Here is Addy showing off her cute swim suit. She is getting really good at standing on her own.




















had to get a naked Addy pic for Aunt Stephy!

This was both their first time swimming so we thought it would be fun to dunk them. They both did really good with the water even though Aymee looks like she is drowning Addy she took it really well. I think they were both shocked afterwards, but saw we were all cheering for them so they didn't freak out. They loved it!

video video video

7 comments:

Matt said...

so many babies!!!

Suzana said...

Awww, love the feet pic :)

barbmartin said...

They are each so adorable! Addy has such spunk! Good examples for lil Miles.

The Toland's said...

ahhhh I love it and I am crazzzy jeaouls that I am not there :( I LOVE THOSE BABIES!!

Jeff, Beth, & Garrett Olsen said...

Hey! Seeing these pictures makes me think that we saw your sister and mom at church...we went to a homecoming on Sunday and sat by these cute girls and a very sweet baby girl...I think it was them! Garrett tried to play with the baby...it was precious!

Staci said...

that is awesome beth yeah she said she sat next to a cute lil boy. Yep well thats my adorable lil neice addy you met..:)

Jeff, Beth, & Garrett Olsen said...

How fun! She is soo soo cute! I love when she crawls like a stink bug! Jeff and I couldn't stop laughing!