Monday, May 26, 2008

Random stuff on our Trip

Well Miles is quite the traveler. He has been on a plane over 5 times and in the next month will be flying some more. He did amazing on this trip to Cali. Although he had his moments I think at times being around so many new things was over whelming for him.

He really didn't want to take these pics. but he is so darn cute. I got his outfit for him while I was out there. Too bad the weather was rainy and cold so he didn't get much use out of his sun hat.



Awe he loves his grandpa Martin!

3 comments:

Suzana said...

He looks so cute in those Gap overalls & the hat! They should pay HIM to wear them!

T said...

I love the outfit! I LOVE overalls in any shape and style! What a sweet boy. And grandpa...so proud of his little smiles!

The Toland's said...

Cute outfit... Tava said she has the same one.