Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1 Month old!



Our lil sleepy head. Miles is 1 month old, man does time go by fast. It's true what they say I can't picture a day with out him. He has grown so much. We measured him the best we could and he came to be 21 inchs...he was 18 when he was born. I'm not sure how much he weighs, but I can see his legs and arms getting chunkier. He has been doing great. Sleeps probably on average every 3-4 hrs between feedings at night so he only really gets up twice before it's time to start the day. He is on a pretty good schedule. I really feel connected to him now. Being a mom has been great so far and we look fwd to the next adventures that come our way.

This video is pretty much Miles usual personality so far. Lots of grunts and groans no giggles yet. He might even be going poo in this video.

video

3 comments:

Beth said...

I think he definitely looks chubbier! I can't believe it's already been a month! Time DOES fly! Good job Staci, making it a whole month! Does it give you confidence that you can do this for the next 18 years?

The Toland's said...

He has gotten some chub on those legs. I love the video...and yes, he is poopin

Bill and Tara said...

I think time goes by fast at this stage, and then I'm told once they hit the teens, it becomes light speed. (oh help) Little Miles is going to be cute and sweet for a LONG time still, it's just going to get better and better!