Monday, March 17, 2008

Alright so I love where I work...I have this huge front desk all to myself and I’m surrounded by windows and a skylight. Beautiful place to work esp living in st.george where it’s always sunny. So this whole week I have noticed a bird outside one of the windows swooping up and down from a palm tree. I’m thinking what is this bird doing? Because normally the birds ram themselves into the windows and die. I went to the window to see what was going on and saw a nest of lil baby birds up in the tree. I guess you can say I’m in my nesting phase now because I just loved that. It was so touching to see how that momma bird for a week now, that I have notice working hard every five minutes to bring food to her babies. It just made me so excited and happy that I get to look forward to swooping from my nest to care for my lil one soon.

12 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Ohh that picture is so cute!! Totally you too with the polka dots and flats...
Miles is going to be here so soon!! It is exciting. I cant wait to see him!!

T said...

Too orange I think:)

T said...

Nesting, huh...he will be here any day...goodness, I am so excited! I think about you everyday. Life is about the change my friend....but it all worth it:) Get ready for the ride of your life Mrs. Martin!

The Toland's said...

I love that pic. so cute...and I love the new back ground. I love the orange (aymee) :P

Staci said...

Yeah I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet :S I'm still deciding.

The Toland's said...

I like the tree better!!! Not too orange...(hey, Aymee..yours is too green) :)

barbmartin said...

I am sitting here in anticipation of the phone ringing and hearing the announcement that our wee Myles is here! Your sweet comments brought tears! Love you more than I can express, Staci! Look forward to being with you soon! Love, Mom Martin

barbmartin said...

I can't believe I just spelled Miles with a "y"! Sorry Rob! :)

The Toland's said...

Its ok Barb...that is the CORRECT way to spell MYLEZ! :)

Staci said...

hahah mom you secretly like Myles better huh...well thats ok and steph I guess I can't stop you from spelling it how you want. I can't wait to give you that call either mom.

FAMIGLIA KELLY said...

this is such a cute idea. I'm excited for you and Rob. You are going to be great parents!

Matt said...

Where'd you get this pic, Staci? I like it. You know, I'm waiting for that call too. I've been wanting to play some more Rock Band. So, hurry up Miles!?!